- Advanced powered apiary with tons of upgrades
- Genetic manipulation
- Forced mutation
- Machines can be powered by either BuildCraft 4.2.0+, IC2 Experimental or Thermal Expansion 3
- Items can be charged by either IC2 Experimental or Thermal Expansion 3
- All mods that add Bees, Trees or Butterflies using the Forestry API are supported
- IC2 Uranium 235/238 can be used to produce Mutagen
- If BuildCraft is installed some alternative recipes are enabled
I believe in the ultimate freedom of the end user, thus EVERYTHING in this mod is configurable.
You can change most settings, and all recipes by copying gendustry-tuning.cfg and gendustry-recipes.cfg from the JAR (in assets/gendustry) to your config folder and editing them.
Note that you will need to manually update them for future versions, no automated merging of configuration is possible.
Documentation of the format is a WIP, but it should mostly be understandable Posted Image
- Date created
- Dec 11, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 24, 2014
- Development stage
- Minecraft Mod Public License v1.0.1
- Curse link
- Recent files