Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.3.2 for Minecraft 1.6.4
- multiplayer support added*
The Good Night's Sleep mod adds two new dimensions, the good dream and the nightmare. Each dream land is accessed through sleeping in its corresponding bed, rather than stepping through a portal.
As of now the good dream is far more developed than the nightmare. Therefore, I have made a recipes .png that displays all the good dream recipes. I only included the good dream recipes because:
- I am not as far with programming the nightmare
- the recipes for the nightmare are almost exactly parallel to the good dream
Eventually, the mod will be complete with a variety of ores/materials, mobs, dungeons, bosses, multiplayer compatibility and maybe even custom sound effects.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. After all, this mod is only in its beta stage.
This also means there are some bugs to be found. Finding them and sharing them is also a great help for me and the mod.
Have a good night's sleep.
An Emotionally Appealing Trailer Made by Me
An Awesome Mod Spotlight by the Amazing ThnxCya
An Amazing Mod Spotlight by the Awesome PopularMMOs
Table of contents
- 1 Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.3.2 for Minecraft 1.6.4
- 2 An Emotionally Appealing Trailer Made by Me
- 3 An Awesome Mod Spotlight by the Amazing ThnxCya
- 4 An Amazing Mod Spotlight by the Awesome PopularMMOs
- 5 An Instructional and Comprehensive Guide to Sleeping
- 6 Installation Instructions (Typical MC Forge Install)
- Date created
- Jul 13, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 22, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Good Night's Sleep Dimensions
- Recent files
- B: Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.3.2 for 1.6.4, not 1.6.2 for 1.6.2 Sep 22, 2013
- B: Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.3 for 1.6.2 for 1.6.2 Sep 20, 2013
- B: Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.2.1 for 1.6.2 for 1.6.2 Aug 09, 2013
- B: Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.2 for 1.6.2 for 1.6.2 Aug 08, 2013
- B: Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.1 for 1.6.2 for 1.6.2 Aug 05, 2013