- Added the /repair chat command, which repairs the player's held item.
- Added the /repair-all chat command, which repairs all items in the player's inventory.
- Added the "disable-death-messages" configuration option to disable death chat messages - comes handy on huge servers.
- Pistons and Redstone Torches are no longer protected if "building-protection-exclude-redstone" is enabled.
- The /backup chat command no longer causes lag.
- Chests can no longer be opened if the player has password and is not logged in.
- Using /tpl to a 2 blocks high place no longer causes damage to the player.
- Initial release for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Table of contents
Setting up Voidity
First of all, you need to have the .jar version of the 1.6.4 server (from here). Then, you have to add Voidity to that jar. To do so, open it with WinRAR, and copy everything from the "files" folder to it. Launch the server jar with Java™ Platform SE binary, and Voidity will create its configuration files. Modify them as you wish, then enter "fix" in the server window to reload the configuration files.