WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game Minecraft map editor. Through a combination of commands and "brushes," you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fix badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use "brush tools" to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft's oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit works on either single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit won't extend your load times at all and has no impact on your game until you use it! It causes no mod conflicts and it will be there when you need it.
Run a Bukkit (or Spigot) server? Get the WorldEdit plugin!
And if you need to distribute modpacks, check out my modpack launcher platform. You can also use it to make and test modpacks easily.
How do I install WorldEdit?
- First, install Minecraft Forge.
- Download WorldEdit and put the file into your "mods" folder.
- Run your game or server!
Do cheats have to be enabled?
- If you're playing on single player: Yes, cheats must be enabled for the world to use WorldEdit, but you can change this in the configuration.
- If you're running a server: Only opped users can use WorldEdit, though this can be changed too.
Where do I learn how to use WorldEdit?
Where can I get my questions answered?
Where can I report bugs or request features?
Visit our issue tracker. However, if you just have a question, please try one of the methods above.
Can I include WorldEdit in my modpack?
You are free to include WorldEdit, without having to asking for explicit permission.
A link back to this page or my Patreon would be appreciated, however.
Can I download WorldEdit's source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldEdit is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Maven.