In reply to Nicolaifh123:
dude, you're a legend, i replaced the 0kb minecraft.exe for the exe i got at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/alternative/ and it worked
In reply to Rick_jpeg:
I looked under there the file isn't there
can you send a picture of where it would be for others
Here. I got it working with jar but I would like to use native
weird just try setting the "Minecraft lancher.exe" in and rename it to "minecraft.exe" and see if this works
In reply to TheDragonborn41:
Jar quit working again
And how do you find the Minecraft Launcher.exe
Sorry if i'm bad at this
Guys what you have to do is the following:
1. Uninstall Twitch
2. Click on the install menu and click "advanced" and change the path to like: C:\Twitch
3. Then, open twitch, go to the 3 bars at the top left, click file, Settings and click "Minecraft".
4. Change the Location of Minecraft to the path you put at the installation. (C:\Twitch)
5. Go to your desktop and find your "Minecraft Launcher", the normal launcher for minecraft, click with the right mouse button and click on "Open File Location"
6. Copy the "MinecraftLauncher.exe"
7. Go to the folder you put at the installation (C:\Twitch)
8. Go "Install" Folder
9. Paste the "MinecraftLauncher.exe" and change the name to "minecraft.exe".
Try to install the mod now on Twitch.
It should work, it did it for me.
In reply to bYGeW:
I got it working on native, i'm not quite sure how but thank you everyone for all the help
Ok so when i try to change the file location no matter what i do, nothing happens can someone please help. I am on Windows if that changes anything. also i cant change the path i dont understand what other people are saying.