Looking forward to the next Build Comp! When will it be held? And a theme?!
CSMC July Build Competition is...
World Celebrations Theme
Crafted Serenity has decided the theme for this month's Build Competition should be World Celebrations! We believe this is a perfect time for this contest since we are a Canadian Minecraft Server and own a Dedicated Server in the United States! With Canada Day and Independence Day around the corner, we wanted to celebrate everyones World Celebrations and Countries National Holiday's or Landmark's. CSMC hopes to see unique and Country Pride Builds this month as we are providing 64x64 plot sizes! With a total of 400 Donate Points being given away this month to the Top Five (5) Builders At The End Of July!
These rules may change between contests, so please be sure to read them carefully in case they are different from the previous ones! Failure to comply with these rules will result in the disqualification of your submission and/or being banned from the contest entirely.
1. Your build must be 100% original content that is not an old creation, whether of yours, your teams or someone else's.
2. Only one plot per player/team of 2.
3. You must build alone or with 1 partner! You are not allowed teams. Equally, alone means as a singular person and does not include single entities (build groups). You may have one build partner BUT if placed within Top 5, the prize will be split between the users.
4. During the entry period, entries will be judged by a panel of your Crafted Serenity peers. We'll be assembling a team of individuals to judge; don't worry if there aren't any yet, they will be added soon!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Join playcs.in through the Minecraft Multiplayer Browser.
2. When in CSMC Lobby, Right Click the Compass and click in the middle on the Crafting Table to join the Build Competitions Server.
3. When in the Build Server, Type /ps auto to claim your only plot.