So I want to get into minecraft modpacks because they seem like a lot of fun. The problem, however, is that I do not know how any of those modpacks work at all, it will basically be a vanilla playthrough on a modded version. So I'm wondering, what is the best way to figure out how everything works, so I can properly enjoy a modded playthrough? reverse image searchemail checkerport checker
Look at how i layed-out what the pack is about in the Description for the Pack.
I do Grant Permission with this one exception (That i am mentioned! as help in Creating your Page.) If, you do so you may you mine as a Template in creating yours.
4. Create the project page. Here is what is involved,
a. Name for the project.
c. Primary Category.
d. Up-to 4 Secondary Categories.
e. Logo Image, Create an Image (thumbnail (400px x 400px) and upload it on the Project Page.
f. Do you want to allow comments.
g. Do you want project pages.
h. Is there or will there be a Project Donation Type.
i. Lastly will you have a Wiki page for the project.
5. Once the Project page is Approved then return to the Twitch App and Export the Profile. Be Warned There are Mods that can not be inclued with the profile. (ie...Industrial Wires, Not Enough Wands, RF Tools Control and Dimensions and Thermal Expansion) Those files i did as a 'Required Dependency' because they are not allowed to be included with the pack.
6. Goto your project page and click on 'File' with the upload arrow.
7. On this page you will click on browse and locate the exported profile and upload it.
8. Type in a Display Name for the First Version you have uploaded that will be displayed to others. Don't forget to include the Version Number within the Display name.
9. What is the Release type of this Pack, (Alpha (Will not Show in the Twitch App), Beta or Release.
10. Change-log; This is where i type in any changes that i made it the pack that is different from the previous version that was uploaded.
11. Supported Version of Minecraft.
12. Now the Fun Part(Well not really!) There is a box for 'Related Projects' This is where you will type in the name of the Mods that you want to have as these 2 different ways;
a. Required Dependency (Used for Mods that are Not allowed to be included with the Mod-Pack)
b. Optional Dependency (Mods that are Optional for the Player to use)
13. Finally, Once everything else is done Scroll down to the Bottom of the Page and Click on "Sumbit File".
Now, once submitted you will have to wait to see if your project is 'Approved or Rejected'
If, Approved "Congratulation!!" You just Created your 1st Mod-Pack for Other to Play.
If, Rejected, All is not lost. Read the message sent to you by Twitch Staff and see what caused the project to be 'Rejected' and Correct it then resubmit it again.
I had to resubmit my Project several times before i was finally approved. It does take trial and error to figure out what is and isn't allowed. But, once you do it is a 'Cake Walk' from that point on.
Sorry for the long Message but, i want to make sure that i gave as much information on what is needed to be done inorder to create a Mod-Pack.
Any Questions, please message me and i'll help out as best i can. If, i can't answer a question i will find someone that can answer.
Again, Hope this helps in your endeavor. Good Luck!