https://gist.github.com/DigitalWendigo/edf87bef40a60002e911f819bdc0de6f That's the log file. I've had this 'entity' issue for several versions. Did clean installs, tried vanilla, looked for fixes. But for whatever reason this thing still tries to spawn somewhere, and I have no idea what it is. Also, the log mentions an invalid recipe for immersive engineering. I don't have that mod.. I do have Create though. Does anyone have an idea of what this is? How do I fix it? Is it fixable?
Edit: I should mention that the mobs added by Quark, are disabled in the config file. So theoretically they shouldn't spawn, much less in the overworld Taiga.
After looking at the log, other then the normal mods spam about recipes I didn't see anything that stood out. I would recommend if you know what mod the entity your having issues with is from to talk the the authors of that mod. They should have a better idea on why they are acting this way.
For the immersive bit:
Did the world your playing on at some point have immersive engineering in it? If yes might be why its complaining. If no, its possible you either do have the mod installed OR another mod uses IE and is just stating it cant find them. Nothing to worry about tho, unless it is crashing the pack. Like I said above just normal spam (more or less). Can report it to the dev if you want.
Yes I managed to figure out it was a mod that has a dependancy for immersive engineering and it was just complaining that it wasn't installed. The mod author assured me it's nothing to worry about.
The unknown entity error amusingly enough still appears even though no other mods have been installed. Meaning, this unknown entity appears throughout not only different minecraft versions that I've played throughout the years, but also in both modded and vanilla enviroments. At first I thought it was minecarts with chests throwing this error, because according to some google searches, this was a known issue. However, even after disabling mineshaft generation, the error still appears. Thats my main concern to be fair. The errors about missing recipes have been confirmed to be a non issue. The unknown entity error... That's the main question. Can't figure out what it is. And unfortunately I don't know enough about bugfixing or java code to figure it out on my own either. Especially since it appears in both vanilla and modded enviroments.