Ok whenever I download a mod straight the website (not installing to twitch). I keep ending up with the mod files with extra text or some how changes the mod and when I load it up the mod either doesn't show in game or the objects or mobs don't show up. This has happened to me three days in a row everytime I download from the website. (screen shot provided.) And yes I have tried different browsers to see what the problem was. (I have Chrome, Firefox, waterfox as browsers.)
As to the 2nd Screen Shot it looks like the name of the file is correct. Please make sure you are downloading it to your "Downloads Folder" "VERY IMPORTANT"
Once, downloaded find you mods folder for the instance of the Mod-Pack you are using and open into a new window. Then move the downloaded mod to the mods folder. (ie.. C:\Users\******\Twitch\Minecraft\Instances\SkyCrane Magic, Mech and Tech (1)\mods).
After that start up your mod pack and see if, the mod loads. But, here is a trick to find out if it does.
1. Make sure you do not have the new mod in the mods folder.
2. Start up the Mod-Pack and pay attention to the loading screen.
3. look for the Step where it is loading mods and write down the number of mods it is loading.
4. Do the step listed above these steps. Start up the Mod-Pack again and find that step where you got you Total Mods Number from.
5. If, the Number is greater then what you have then it is being loaded. If, it does not change then it could be a corrupt 'Jar' file.
As for the 1st screen Shot the file name matches what you have in the 2nd Screen Shot.