- Curse Premium
Member for 1 year, 7 months, and 23 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 16 2017 04:31:48
- 1 Follower
- 75 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Aug 11, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
I own the company, we aren't necessarily "afraid" of anything. We just didn't take the time to fill up the 'private' information.
The company is small, we collaborate using Skype so we don't have an actual facility as there is no need.
The domain is hidden because its illegal, on an island because we use it to run Pirate Bay as well as few other websites that are considered illegal in many countries.
Aug 11, 2017Posted in: Ideas
Rimworld is an amazing strategy game that you probably heard of and spent hours of playing, what about a mod for it?
The mod would add:
- Cities owned by Factions.
- Npcs: Guards, profession based traders, knights, mercenaries.
- Emerald Economy.
- New melee/+ranged weapons (Medieval or otherwise).
- Traders that visit and trade with the player (There's a standalone mod for this called "Caravans").
- Visitors, npcs from Factions that simply pass by.
- Raiders, if the player has bad relation with a faction, npc raiders attack.
- Raids would happen more often if the enemy faction city/cities are close, less often if further away.
- Faction relations, trading and healing members of other factions will improve relations while stealing, harming and killing would do otherwise.
I personally think it that the mod would fit better into the game if it stuck to the medieval era.
Apr 7, 2017Posted in: Ideas
In reply to radly:
Currently building it right now... could use some builders to help out design the buildings and the layouts of the various cities... any volunteers?Totally, can we discuss it via email?Hit me up, - [email protected]
Mar 17, 2017Posted in: Ideas
I am just incapable of doing it. :( SorryAye, takes time and effort to learn how to make mods, and something like this would probably require a decent level or programming in Java.
Mar 15, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
It works just fine, try re-installing the modpack if it throws out a weird error.
It happened to me a few times with both new and old launchers, more with new though.
This happens because of some sort of mod incompatibility, it probably downloaded a cache or some sort of invisible file so even if you uninstalled the mod something was left and its causing the game to crash.
Mar 15, 2017Posted in: Ideas
Naval Wars mod maybe? Adding pirates that spawn with small pirate boats which can fire cannons and some pirate islands here and there.
Pirate fleets, and an ability to upgrade the classic boat, adding a cannon for example. :}
Mar 15, 2017Posted in: Ideas
Mod that adds in generated cities alongside npc races such as Rome, Sparta, etc
Each race would have special structures in special style.
Every city would have a king npc, few shop npcs, guards, archers, commoners and so forth.
Sorry for the lousy thread, this is just the base idea and i happen to have very little time so i can't genuinely afford to make this look more cosmetic.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.