After having spent the last few weeks being spectacularly unsuccessful at updating AS2, I'm moving on. I hate to do it since AS2 is not where I'd like it to be stability wise, but I think my dev time can probably be better spent working on 1.8/1.9 and going back to AS2 after I regrow some of my hair.
Anyone wanting to join in the chat discussion is free to join: https://curse.com/invite/aJ1621mz90KFF4Wp05Rksg
So the May To Do List:
- Pre-Release: 1.8 Modlist for AgSkies 3 and Magic Farm 3.5 (noted as .5 so I can get the packs on the same number by 1.9)
- Pre-Release 1.9 Modlist for AgSkies 4
- One Life to Live update and final tweaks - Streamer focused Hunger Games style UHC 1.7
- Finish JadedTweaks mod and update to 1.8
- Steam Revolutions update and final tweaks - Steam Punk Civ 5 Pack 1.7
- Pre-Release Modlist for "Hitchhikers Guide to Minecraft" - An AwfulFantasy Satire pack - have not determined if it will be 1.7 or 1.8 yet
- AgSkies 2.5 - 1.7.10 - this will be a remake of AS2 combined with AS1. Most AS2 worlds will probably work with it, but there will be some mod changes due to mod devs having stopped updating and Forge incompatibility issues with soe of the older mods - Because of needing to combine things, this will take a while.
- SkyDew Valley - 1.7/1.8 pack based on Stardew Valley - Timeline depends on how long it takes me to write the mods I need
- Modular Evolution - A modpack with separate sets of quests , players/servers pick the quest set that suits them and install that one - Probably the thing on my list that will take the longest.