Really need the full crash report uploaded here as a file to discern any probable cause from it.
- Curse Premium
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 20 days
Last active Thu, Dec, 10 2020 10:35:07
- 1 Follower
- 8 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 4, 2019Lurmey posted a message on Trouble even starting 1.12.2 after playing a bit on 1.14.4Posted in: Java Mods
Nov 4, 2019Lurmey posted a message on Sometimes Zombies have an extra head floating over them ..Posted in: Java Mods
That's a pumpkin. You posted this on Halloween...
Whichever mod you have that's changing the model of the zombies, tell the author that their mod doesn't work with the pumpkin heads that Zombies and Skeletons have during Halloween.
Also, yes it's okay to have several mob-related mods in one instance. Mod incompatibilities are largely a thing from the past now. The only conflicts you could have between mods now would be if any of the mods replace or remove vanilla items, blocks, entities etc. (Which all good modders will avoid doing.)
Oct 27, 2019Lurmey posted a message on I downloaded a whole bunch of new mods, but now my Minecraft keeps crashingPosted in: Mod Discussion
I'm afraid you're going to have to post a crash report so we can see the exact error causing Minecraft to crash, any specific mods that are involved and what version of Minecraft and Forge you're using.
Oct 27, 2019Lurmey posted a message on i serarch a mod that allow to doesn't waste superfluous food when eatingPosted in: Mod Discussion
I'm thinking AttributeFix may be able to do this, though I don't think it currently does. I've left a comment in the mod thread asking if this is possible.
Edit: Unfortunately, hunger isn't an attribute so AttributeFix wouldn't be able to do this for you. Link
Oct 27, 2019Posted in: Mod Discussion
Can you run through the process you're using to install Forge? It should go something like this:
- Download the Minecraft Forge Installer from http://files.minecraftforge.net/ for your version.
- Run the installer, ensure that "Install Client" is selected and that the stated install directory is your Minecraft install directory.
- Wait for Forge to install. When complete, check Minecraft launcher, it should have the latest version of Forge installed already as a profile.
- Create a folder in your Minecraft install directory named "mods" and place all your mods in this folder.
- Back to the launcher, if you have a newer version of Forge already installed (which you do), the launcher won't display the older version as a profile by default. You'll have to go to "Installations" at the top, then hit "New" and under "Version," select the Forge version you want to make a profile for. Name it and select a custom icon if you'd like, then hit Create.
- Check the list under "Play" again and your desired Forge version should now be listed.
Oct 27, 2019Posted in: Mod Discussion
I distinctly remember there being a mod that changed the way hoppers work to reduce the amount of lag they cause each tick. The only change it made was that hoppers with a solid block above them would no longer continually check for an item to pick up. I can't find it and I could really use it right now. Anybody know what happened to it?
Mar 29, 2016Lurmey posted a message on How long does it take for modpack to appear in launcherPosted in: Non-CurseForge Modpacks
Update: Looking around I found the issue for me, when uploading a file to CurseForge you're given an option to make the file a Release, Beta or Alpha version. Each of these options are treated differently, Alpha limits download of the file to CurseForge only, and does not update on Curse.com or the client. Beta does update on Curse.com but do not update on the client unless the user chooses to receive Beta files. Release updates with both Curse.com and is publicly available on the client.
A simple solution to this problem would be to simply have a hint/description for what each option does on the file upload page.
Now I'm updating my pack and uploading it as a release.
Mar 13, 2016Lurmey posted a message on How long does it take for modpack to appear in launcherPosted in: Non-CurseForge Modpacks
I also have the same issue, uploaded my modpack to CurseForge a while back and it still has yet to appear on the launcher; while other packs are being updated with the launcher dynamically...
I can see other packs being synced at the same time as mine should have been synced (around 3 hours was the sync time at that point) by going to the projects list, sorting by most recently updated, and then searching for those modpacks on the Curse Voice client; sure enough, most of them were up-to-date with Curse Forge.
I uploaded my project on the 4th of March, within 7 minutes of it being uploaded it was approved, it still has yet to appear on the client. I feel like I missed a step somewhere.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.