Download DriveBackupV2 for FREE here!
What is this?
Have you ever lost your world before?
Maybe your hard drive died. Maybe you used a web hosting service that terminated without warning. Maybe you just accidentally deleted it.
DriveBackup is a plugin that aims to provide an extra layer of security to your data.
What does it do?
- Creates and uploads backups to Google Drive, OneDrive, or a remote (S)FTP server
- Deletes backups locally and remotely if they exceed a specified amount
- Can create a backup out of any folder in the root directory
- If you already have a utility creating certain backups (eg. world) you can choose not to create that kind of backup and instead upload the existing ones
- Many more features can be found in the config.yml, like scheduled backups.