Engineer's Life 2 | 1.16
Server IP: el2.craftdownunder.co
About the modpack:
Engineer's Life 2 is a tech-based modpack focused around Immersive Engineering mod and built for Minecraft 1.16.5. In this modpack you will make your way from gathering flint for crafting your first pickaxe to complex immersive-looking multiblock machines and factories. Waterwheels, Windmills, Excavator with big rotating bucketwheel, hanging powerlines like in real life, diesel generator and pumpjacks, handheld mining drill... You will find different small and big additions in almost every aspect of the game: extra building blocks for the most sophisticated architects, extra food, extra seeds and bees, furniture and windows. And if you're tired of crafting you can go explore the world around you and find a lot of secret hidden features and structures(and maybe dimensions?). Despite the fact that pack is focused on technology mods, exploration is still a part of the game
We are a community set up with the goal of providing an enjoyable and inclusive space for anybody looking to play modded Minecraft. We are based in Australia, though all are welcome. The packs we host are chosen based on the opinion and votes of our community.
We currently host:
- Medieval Minecraft
- Better Minecraft [PLUS]
- Vault Hunters
- All The Mods 6
- Direwolf20 1.18
- Dungeons, Dragons & Space Shuttles
- Techopolis (Skyblock Mode)
- Magica Infinitum III
- FTB Plexiglass Mountain
- Stoneblock 2
- Engineer's Life 2
- MeatballCraft, Dimensional Ascension
We aim to keep our rules as simple as possible but these may be subject to change in the future.
- No bullying/harassment of any kind
- No abusing exploits/mods like x-ray.
- Avoid settling or claiming chunks near other players without first asking for permission.
- Avoid disrupting the experience of other players. (Lag machines/generally toxic behaviour.)
- Do not claim the main end island
- Do not use our discord or servers as a platform to advertise your server, either by posting here or by messaging our members
- The use of macros/scripts to bypass being automatically timed out is not allowed
Our servers are run on dedicated hardware with performance and stability in mind. Combining the Ryzen 9 5900X@5GHz with 128GB of 3666MHz RAM and dual redundant NVMe storage, each of our Minecraft servers makes no compromises when it comes to performance.