- 3 Elephants.
- 4 Whales. ...
- 5 Mosquitoes. ...
- 6 Tigers. ...
- 7 Reptiles Or Lizards. ...
- 8 Penguins. ...
- 9 Bears. So, there are pandas in the bamboo forests. ...
- 10 Seals. There is something missing from the multiple biomes' coastlines and islands in Minecraft. ...
- Registered User
Member for 8 months and 23 days
Last active Fri, Jan, 27 2023 22:39:36
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 27, 2023rachellord099 posted a message on 15 New Mobs Minecraft Developers Should Add To The GamePosted in: General DiscussionAnimals That Should Be Added To Minecraft
Jan 27, 2023rachellord099 posted a message on What is the name of the skin and cape animation mod?Posted in: General Discussion
Our own mod called: "TLSkinCape". It is downloaded and installed automatically in versions of the launcher> 2.61 when starting a version with support for animated capes.
Jan 25, 2023rachellord099 posted a message on What is the name of the skin and cape animation mod?Posted in: General Discussion
Our own mod called: "TLSkinCape". It is downloaded and installed automatically in versions of the launcher> 2.61 when starting a version with support for animated capes. MyAdvocateAurora Health
Jan 24, 2023Posted in: General Discussion
Though generally more expensive than fossil fuels, its relatively high cost can be offset by the use of electric current when normal demand decreases, either at night or in the wintertime—i.e., when lighting, power, and air-conditioning demands are low and there is excess power capacity in regional or local electrical TigerIsHome Login
Jan 23, 2023Posted in: General DiscussionCurseForge App
- Start the CurseForge App, then click the Settings button at the bottom left.
- In the next screen, select Minecraft under the Game Specific section.
- Afterward, scroll down until you see the Java Settings category.
- Once there, adjust the bar for the Allocated Memory area to increase RAM. smiONE Login
Jan 17, 2023Posted in: General Discussion
In reply to creamycowjuice:Here are the best Minecraft shaders for 1.19:
- BSL Shaders.
- Complementary Shaders.
- Continuum Shaders.
- Oceano Shaders.
- Nostalgia Shaders. Walmart GTA Portal
- Sildur's Vibrant Shaders.
- Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders.
- projectLUMA Shaders.
Jan 12, 2023Posted in: General Discussion
In reply to bubbaryebread:
- Check Your Internet Speed and Bandwidth. ...
- Aim for Low Latency. ...
- Move Closer to Your Router. ...
- Close Any Background Websites and Programs. ...
- Connect Your Device to Your Router via an Ethernet Cable. ...
- Play on a Local Server. ...
- Restart Your Router. ...
- Replace Your Router Krowd Darden
Jan 10, 2023Posted in: General Discussion
Bits and Chisels is a Fabric mod for modern Minecraft that lets you remove small bits from blocks using chisels. You can use these bits to build detailed decorations or whatever else you want. Requires Fabric API. Has Canvas Renderer support for shaders. smiONE
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.