Welcome to the recruitment post of ApocGaming! The Apocalyptic Gaming has been hosting dedicated Modded Minecraft servers since 2010. Come join our network for PVP or PVE gameplay using GriefPrevention, Towny, or Faction protection systems, alongside our suite of custom plugins for ranks, economy, shops, plots, rewards, votes, commands, and more!
ApocGaming is a Modded Minecraft community that hopes to create a home for more than just survival. Instead, we want you as players to explore Minecraft more than just vanilla! We want you to explore all 13, soon to be 14, and eventually 20, of our different modded servers! We want to have developers talking with each other and learning new things, pushing the limits, going above and beyond! We want builders who will constantly make people just stop and stare, wonder, and want to learn from them on how they created such magnificent builds, and realize things like “Woah, building really is cool!” We want YouTubers and streamers who will make people laugh, be dumbfounded at the pure awesomeness of our community, and want to come play with us and on any of our servers!
Having a great staff team is a necessity for any server network, but what good is the staff team without an amazing player base? Our network’s progress has not stemmed from our amazing staff, but from our large player base. As our network expands to more servers, our staff team must as well, therefore, I post this recruitment thread on behalf of Apoc Gaming, in hopes of attracting and entertaining the type of people qualified to assist, teach, and have fun with our players. The type of players who come on to our 1.7.10 Pack server to battle in our towny worlds using missiles, guns, and even vehicles. Players who load into Attack of the B-Team for example, and build rockets together, to go to space! Or even players who want to test out Apoc’s custom modpack Technology and RPG, with over 295 mods, including, but not limited to: All the mods from the 1710 pack, Tekxit, magic, science, dungeons, and exploration, along with resources, shaders, and a 24/7 dedicated server.
Staff is a big deal here at Apoc, with currently 20 people on the staff team, but over 1,000+ discord members and an average of 100 people on our servers a week. ApocGaming is looking for the following staff positions below to help further develop, teach, and grow our extensive and growing community!
Staff Positions (Apply on our website):
- The duties of any staff position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting players with technical issues where-ever possible.
- Keeping chat relatively clean. (Keep in mind the average age of the player base)
- Making sure the voice of the players is heard and their ideas are being included.
- Voting daily to keep our server advertised.
- Chat Moderators:
- Help out players with any questions they might have.
- Reports any major issues to a higher staff member.
- Monitors the in-game and discord chat.
- Makes sure everyone is following the rules both in game and on discord.
- Server Moderators:
- Moderate the server and discord to make sure everyone follows the rules.
- Deal with aggressive situations, arguments, stealing, griefing, spawn killing, etc. as needed.
- Handle reports of the above quickly as long as the proper evidence and witnesses come forward to vouch.
- Take photos/videos when dealing with an aggressive situation or suspected cheating.
- Keeps an eye on chat moderators.
- Server Admins:
- Instruct and keep watch over new chat and server moderators.
- Handle corrupt items/player data across all 13 servers.
- Carry out important tasks asked by the head of staff, devs, or owner.
- Make sure everyone is following all the rules both in game and on discord.
- Will be developing BungeeCord, Server plugins or the server's website.
- High quality Java code for plugins.
- Must be willing to learn from our devs or share their knowledge with our them on issues.
- Film videos for the server and encourage people to join.
- If you stream or make youtube videos regularly, then you should know if your equipment is capable of running whilst recording the modpacks listed below.
- Responsible for building anything the server needs, whenever it needs it.
- You must have a lot of knowledge of the game of Minecraft, and everything in it, this includes World Edit Permissions.
- As a builder, your job is to serve the community of Apoc servers by building useful places, such as: adminshops, jails, new spawns, arenas, and much more.
- As a builder you are not to distribute items to players or abuse your privileges.
- If the listed rules are broken, you will be demoted to a default rank, and will receive a punishment depending on the misconduct.
Our Servers & IP’s:
(Search all on technic launcher and download your pick!)
- Agrarian Skies: AS.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Hexxit: HEX.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Voltz: VOL.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Attack of the B-Team: BT.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Tekkit Main/Space: TM.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Test Pack Please Ignore: TPPI.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Yogscast Complete: YCC.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Apocalyptic Technology & RPG: TRPG.APOCGAMING.ORG (Custom Apoc pack)
- Tekkit Legends: TLEG.APOCGAMING.ORG
- The 1.7.10 Pack: 1710.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Tekxit 3 1.12.2: TEKXIT.APOCGAMING.ORG
- Vanilla/HUB 1.13.2: PLAY.APOCGAMING.ORG
- RL Craft: (Unreleased yet, coming soon!)
- Pixelmon: (Unreleased yet, coming soon!)
Vote & Review: http://apocgaming.org/vote
Teamspeak: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG or 22.214.171.124:9738
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/apocgamingnetwork
Applying does not guarantee any positions to become a staff member.
There is a minimum age requirement of 13 to apply for a community staff position of any kind at Apocalyptic Gaming. At current standing all current staff are above the age of 18. If you cannot work with a team, or can not be mature when it is needed, and respectful, then our community is not for you. (This does not include 'backend', streamer/youtube, or developer positions.)
Staff members are expected to be an upstanding role model for the community and any we associate with. Actions that may conflict with our server image may result in denial of an application, or dismissal for already-approved staff members.
Unfortunately, due to security concerns & conflicts of interest, we are not willing to accept applicants that wish to split their time between two separate communities. (Communities that we are directly associated with are exempt from this rule.)
All of APOC is public, non-whitelisted, and free to join without any registration. Thank you for checking out APOC Gaming and we hope you will join us!