Tinker's Contrust is a mod for Minecraft developed by mDiyo which invites us to review the way we design and use our weapons and tools. Indeed, you will have the opportunity to create your own and unique tools through new materials and a multitude of skills. It's up to you to see if you will choose a pickaxe that will repair itself, or rather a sword that will steal life points from your opponents ...
Learn to use Tinkers Construct
During your first generation of world with the Tinker's Construct mod; you will be given, in your inventory, a book called "Materials and you". This book, in addition to presenting you the first "recipes" for crafting the mod, will show you the order of steps in which you will need to proceed in order to get started in Tinker's Construct.
To create and assemble your future tools, you will first need to make several machining blocks or crossings of all kinds, which will be as follows:
- Table Stencil (Stencil Workshop)
- Part Builder (Creation Table)
- Pattern Chest (Chest workshop)
- Tool Station (assembly workshop)
Customize your tools
The modifiers as seen previously, allow after the choice of materials, to customize its tools, and therefore to assign different skills. So let's review the various possible modifications. To modify or repair an object, you will simply have to click on the tab represented by an anvil in the assembly workshop.
To repair a tool, all you need to do is place the necessary number of material, in which it was designed, in the two "slots" provided for this purpose.
Note: Once broken, your tools will remain in your inventory and can therefore be repaired later.
To modify the tool, proceed in the same way, but with specific items corresponding to a certain skill.
- Diamond: A diamond gem will increase the durability of your tools by 500 . Can only be used once.
- Emerald: An emerald gem will increase the durability of your tools by 50% . Can only be used once.
- Redstone: Redstone powder will increase mining speed by 0.08 . 25 redstone powders equals one modifier.
- Moss: Crafted with nine "mossy-cobblestones", the moss will make the tool autonomous in terms of its repair; it will repair itself. Can only be used once.
- Lava Crystal: When you mine an ore with a pickaxe affected by a lava crystal; the gem will be given to you directly. When you collect sand with this same tool, you will get glass directly. On the other hand, the lava crystal, on a sword will give it an aura of fire (the duration of the aura of fire is three seconds).
- Lapis Lazuli: It will increase the rate of "luck" when mining ( 100 Lapis = Fortune I - 300 Lapis = Fortune II - 450 Lapis (max) = Fortune III).
- Quartz: Quartz will increase the sharpness of your weapons ( 1 Quartz = +0.5 heart - 36 Quartz = +1 heart - 72 Quartz (max) = +1.5 heart).
- Blaze Powder: Blaze Powder will add a fiery aura to your weapon (five powders added equals one second of fiery aura).
- The bone of the wither: It will add a life stealing skill to the tool in question ( 1 heart stolen with each attack). You can recover this bone by killing a wither skeleton.
- Silk jewelry: It will give a "silk touch" effect to your tools .
- Electric: Only if the “Industrial Craft 2” mod is installed. Add an electronic circuit and a RE-Battery to your tool and it will use power instead of the default durability.
- Add modifier
- A nether star associated with a tool will add an additional modification point to it.
- A block of gold and a diamond gem associated with a tool will add an additional modification point to it.
- Alien: Gain random amounts of durability, speed, and damage over time. See the note for more details. 1
- Aquadynamic: Runs at normal speed underwater and faster in rain.
- Aridiculous: Extraction speed increases with the temperature of the biome.
- Autosmelt: If the broken block is fusible, it will drop this element (the balls drop coal).
- Beheading: Chances of crowds knocking heads off are much higher.
- Cheap: 10% more durability when repairing.
- Cold-blooded: Adds 50% more damage if the target is at full health.
- Crude: 10% bonus damage to armored enemies.
- Dense: Possibility of using less durability. Increased chance as the tool takes more damage.
- Duritae: 10% chance to use double durability, 40% chance not to use durability.
- Ecological: 1% chance per second to restore durability. 1% chance to use the tool to repair damage caused to the user by puncturing armor.
- Enderference: Prevent an enderman from teleporting for 5 seconds after hitting him.
- Fractured: Bonus 1.5 damage.
- Flammable: Set attackers on fire while blocking.
- Hellish: Adds +2 damage (1 heart) against other enemies.
- Insatiable: Using the tool adds a level of Insatiable for 15 seconds, limited to 10 levels. Increases speed and damage by (level / 3).
- Jagged: Gains additional damage points when the tool is damaged. The more damaged it is (difference, not percentage), the more damage it inflicts. See the note for more details. 2
- Lightweight: 10% bonus to extraction speed, attack speed, bow pull speed.
- Magnetic: Allows you to attract objects from ~ 2 blocks when used.
- Momentum: When the tool is in use, increases the extraction speed of the tool by up to 40%. The moment is lost when the tool ceases to be used.
- Petramor: 10% chance to consume mined stone blocks to restore durability.
- Poisonous: Applies poison for 5 seconds on damage.
- Prickly: Deals armor piercing-type damage to enemies hit and the player when mining.
- Sharp: Applies blood for 6 seconds.
- Shocking: Builds up an electric charge when you move. Deals an additional 5 damage (2.5 hearts) when fully charged.
- Slimy: 0.3% chance to summon a small vase matching the color of the tool part. (Tools made from blue and green slime have different chances of producing blue slime and green slime).
- Stiff: When blocking, reduce damage by 1 damage point (0.5 heart). Will not reduce damage to less than 1.
- Superheat: 35% more damage to enemies on fire.
- Spiky: Enemies that hit you while blocking take damage.
- Splintering: Attacks apply a “Splinter” level, up to 5 levels. You gain +0.3 damage bonus per level of Shattering.
- Squeaky: The tool has a silky feel but doesn't do any damage.
- Stonebound: Mines faster and deals less damage as durability decreases.
- Tasty: If the player is less than half hungry, 0.2% chance per tick to "consume" your tool, which removes 100 durability and restores 1 hunger bar. When breaking blocks, 0.5% chance of getting bacon. When killing monsters, 5% chance of getting bacon.
- Thermal Inversion: Applies slowness in hot biomes, or scorching in cold biomes.
- Unnatural: 36% mining speed bonus for each harvest level tool above the block you break.
- Well-Established: 25% experience bonus. 3% chance for 1 XP of blocks that normally give none.
- Writable: Bonus 1 modifier. If the entire tool is made of paper, you gain 2 modifiers.