• 1.94847363209055

    posted a message on The Verve Oldschool Survival [Community Based] [Minigames] [Small] [New] [Free Ranks]

    IP: mc.theverve.fun

    Searching for a chill Minecraft Server for you and your friends to play on? Hop onto the Verve, where the community is great but the mechanics are better. Here is a short list of unique things that only the Verve offers: 
    - Completely free ranks, determined by time played on the server 
    - Many different types of jobs to earn money while playing 
    - Easy land claiming for everyone, never get raided again! 
    - A shop accessible from anywhere, just by typing /shop 
    - The End resets every 24 hours 
    - Custom Mob ArenaSkyblock, and Spleef all available from the first time you log in! 
    - A cool and chill community for every type of person 
    If these sound good, go ahead and join. We're online 99.9% of the time. The other 0.1% is spent improving the experience!

    IP: mc.theverve.fun

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • 0.966771159874608

    posted a message on The Verve Oldschool Survival [Community Based] [Minigames] [Small] [New] [Free Ranks]

    Searching for a chill Minecraft Server for you and your friends to play on? Hop onto the Verve, where the community is great but the mechanics are better. Here is a short list of unique things that only the Verve offers:
    - Completely free ranks, determined by time played on the server
    - Many different types of jobs to earn money while playing
    - Easy land claiming for everyone, never get raided again!
    - A shop accessible from anywhere, just by typing /shop
    - The End resets every 24 hours
    - Custom Mob Arena, Skyblock, and Spleef all available from the first time you log in!
    - A cool and chill community for every type of person
    If these sound good, go ahead and join. We're online 99.9% of the time. The other 0.1% is spent improving the experience!


    IP: mc.theverve.fun

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.