In reply to prodbyveyz:
Windows OR Mac?
The captcha issues are with Cloudfare not cf. For what ever reason Cloudfare decides to flag you and cause issues for what ever reason it chooses.
In reply to Imtenacious:
CurseForge is still a lot safer then 9minecraft. Files are scanned on upload here. Anyone can steal, alter and reupload to 9minecraft. As far as I know files there are not checked.
In reply to Cidatis:
Do you get any notifications at all? (Bell icon at the top) Generally when a file vanishes its been rejected.
In reply to xd_specialist:
Couple things to check for this:
i) What version of JAVA is the server running? 1.12.2 needs Java8 to function
ii) Are there any logs called latest in the logs folder? If yes send the file here.
In reply to thomaswong4722:
Try removing the mod Phosphor, it may be conflicting with another mod.
If it still crashes I would recommend joining the CF Discord, as it would be a bit of a faster response.
Post your (new) latest.log in the #game-support channel along with what your doing.
In reply to theseagullnation:
If it is a brand new pack then you have to wait for manual review. Which as I have stated above is 1-3 working days. Friday and Saturday are not working days. So Next working day will be Sunday.
If you don't want to wait for the site you can manually send your friends the export zip and they can import it into their CF apps by clicking the "Custom Profile" button then the Import button at the top of the screen that pops up.
In reply to s0lsticez:
As in Forge itself from the official forge site? OR making a custom profile in the cf app with version 1.16.5 and its failing?
CurseForge and Forge are 2 different things.
In reply to jdizzlwood:
Got a few issues here.
1) Mod failed to load
- "Zip file Witchery_0-12-1_164.zip failed to read properly, it will be ignored"
Generally mods are jar files not .zip files. So would need to remove and download the mod using the cf app.
2) Whole bunch of Dupe mods.
- Buildcraft is a special mod, you have 2 options. Download the main mod ex: buildcraft-all-220.127.116.11.jar
- OR download all the little sub mods for each module.
- You can either remove all the little sub modules and keep the one listed as all OR delete the one with all and keep the modules
- Like buildcraft, modules or main mod, not both.
- Main mods name: EnderIO-1.12.2-5.3.70.jar
- subs are listed as EnderIO-integration-module
- You have 2 gendustry mods.
- Delete the -0.0.1.jar version
- Easier one. Industrialcraft-2 and IC2Classics
- one or the other not both.
- They are the same more or less.
Duped mod list can be seen on line 680 of the log, as reference of above info.
If you are still having issues, I would recommend joining the CF Discord, and post any issues in the #game-support channel :)
In reply to TsEndereBrine:
Generally not a good idea to alter the mod jar itself specially if you don't own the mod. You should always check the mods license as well. Any mods from CurseForge Should show up in the packs manifest file and not the overrides/mods folder. With this being said uploading a pack with a modified jar will most likely get rejected on the spot.
Probably best to use a texture pack for this in the end. if it is ok to do so.