This mod adds over ~120 new small and medium sized structures into the game to expand your world! :D
> with config file to change the spawn values of each structure type!
dead trees in the desert:
dungeons (with chests, traps and puzzles):
logs from dead trees:
single villager houses:
palms in the desert:
oasis in the desert:
other cool stuff:
fossils and bones in the nether and end:
more end structures:
...aaaand much more!!!
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft
3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
4. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
Mod reposts (without the rights of the mod creators) are STRICKTLY FORBIDDEN!
Youtube & Co.
Let's Plays, Reviews and videos are okay, but please write the link to this post in the descriprion. It would be nice to contact me if you recorded a video, so I could paste it in here ;)
You want this mod in your mod pack?
1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this post.
2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack.
3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod.
<a href="https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/additional-structures"><img src='https://imgur.com/XP95n5S' /></a>