This mod adds chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
Requires ForgeEndertech library.
Conductors are used for placing the chimneys far away from a furnace or a smoke emitter. They allow the smoke to pass only through their side faces.
Emitters can be used as a smoke source instead of a furnace or fire, but they require redstone power to provide smoke.
- Advanced physics:
- The more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you'll get
- Intensivity of the smoke depends on what obstacles and conductors it went through
- The variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
- Fully customizable chimneys:
- Add custom smoke emitters and conductors
- Change smoke color, amount, intensivity, scale
- Use Smoker block to generate any kind of smoke with gui configurable parameters
- Create your own custom chimneys from any block you like
- 3D Furnace
- Actually Additions
- Advanced Generators
- Cooking for Blockheads
- Ender IO
- Flaxbeard's Steam Power
- Fun Ores
- Giacomo's Foundry
- Immersive Engineering
- Industrial Craft
- More Furnaces
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
- Mystical Agriculture
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers Construct
- Tough As Nails
- Vanilla Immersion
- Any other mod if you ask for...
- Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
- You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.