Minecraft Forge based XRay mod designed to aid players who don't like the ore searching process.
- Built using Forge!
- Simple and Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to see
- Full RGB Colour selector
- Searchable List to find Blocks
- Add Blocks from your hand
- Add Blocks you're looking at!
- Rightclick Editing with support for custom Meta Data
- Ore Dictionary Support
- Partial! Requires more work but it can do some mods ores.
- Looks for help with this feature
[Default] Backslashto toggle Xray on and off
[Default] Zto open the in-game GUI
- Open the GUI Editor pressing
- Select the method you'd like to use to add a block, either From hand, What you can see, or By searching a list
- Modify the Name, Color, and anything else you'd like to change
- Click add and Enable the Block
- Right click on any item in the GUI and edit as needed
- Click save and the changed will be applied
The Imgur Album
|Minecraft Version||Mod Version||Forge Version||Branch||Author|
|1.11.2||1.3.3 limited support||126.96.36.1994||/1.11.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.10.2||1.3.1 limited support||188.8.131.525||/1.10.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.9.4||1.0.9 - Discontinued||184.108.40.2061||/1.9.4||BondarenkoArtur & Michael Hillcox|
|1.8.9||1.1.0 - Discontinued||220.127.116.112||/1.8.x||Michael Hillcox With help from BondarenkoArtur|
|1.7.10||18.104.22.168 - Discontinued||10.13.2.1291||/1.7.10||mcd1992 (mcd1992 / GitLab) & Michael Hillcox|
|1.6.4||1.0.0 - Discontinued||22.214.171.1243||/1.6.4||mcd1992 (mcd1992 / GitLab)|
- This means the mod will no longer be supported unless a very large bug is reported.
- Limited support
- This means the mod will only receive bug fixes when ones are listed. I will no longer be back porting feature changes unless I get bored
A big thanks CJB for his rendering system.