THIS MOD WILL BE RENAMED AS "PymTech".
(Currently in development)
The Minecraft Version of AntMan!
Requires Lucraft: Core.
- Change your size (Default key: F)
- Change the size of ALL living entites with throwable discs!
- Suits: MCU AntMan, MCU Civil War AntMan, MCU Yellowjacket & MCU Wasp
- bigg713 for making/editing armor textures
- Skin Textures by Kill3rCreeper & RazerDMG
- MadbriX for some ideas
- Marvel ^^
Install Just Enough Items, it displays all recipes for you.
Will you make another 1.7.10 version?
My Minecraft crashes with the mod, what should I do?
Send me the crash-report as a PRIVATE MESSAGE (don't post it in the comments).
Can I add this mod to my modpack?
Yes, if it's public, just put a link to this page in the description.
How can I contact you?
Private message or twitter @TheLucraft
- 1.8.9 Version - ThreeTAG (My channel) - German
- 1.7.10 Version - LeKoopa - German
- 1.8.9 Version - PopularMMOs - English
- 1.7.10 Version - HelldogMadness - Spanish
- 1.7.10 Version - TheMinecraftHippie - English
- 1.7.10 Version - TazerCraft - Portugese
- 1.7.10 Version - Alikememo Gaming - Spanish
- 1.7.10 Version - Archi GamesClub - Russia
1.7.10 Version Description:
- Decrease your size! (default with key F)
- Open/close helmet! (default with C key)
- RF Support! Suit uses energy when Thermal Expansion and/or EnderIO is installed!
- Slowness and strength buff when you're small! I suggest to disable potion particles with OptiFine!
- Producer Pym-Particles!
- HUD to display energy! (can be disabled with key U)
Pym-Particle Producer (you can get it now without EnderIO or ThermalExpansion):
RF Compatibility Crafting Recipes (of course) A way to make Pym Particles Slower speed, more strength while you're small
- Ant-Mobs, which can be tamed and controlled
- After all this: GiantMan!
- Swimming problems
- You'll stuck in block when changing to normal size
- You'll stuck in block when jumping under a block