The wait is over, once again you can store fluids in your Applied Llamagistics ME networks! Completely new code, more of a spiritual successor to Extra Cells than anything.
- Fluid Interface - craft bucket patterns with fluids in your network! Use a normal pattern with a bucket of fluid in it. Will also supply fluid ingredients from patterns directly as a fluid where possible.
- Fluid Import Bus - import fluids to storage
- Fluid Export Bus - export fluids from you network
- Fluid Storage Bus - store and access fluids in a tank or subnetwork
- Fluid Level Emitter - emit redstone based on fluid store in the network
- Fluid Storage Cells - store fluids in you ME Drive
- Fluid Formation Plane - place fluid blocks from the network
- Fluid Annihilation Plane - absorb fluid blocks, milk cows, or supply infinite Water to your system (place on a Water block that has 2 adjacent Water blocks)
- Fluid Terminal - store and extract fluids in your system into buckets and tanks
- Advanced Interface Terminal - an Interface Terminal that can also display the contents of Fluid Interfaces
- Certus & Nether Quartz buckets - who needs iron for buckets?!
- Certus Tank - Basic 16 bucket tank made of Quartz Glass
- Fluid Processors/Presses/Printed-Circuits - the recipe part of the fluid items.
- Bucketing Machine - to craft buckets from your networked fluids
- Crystal Water Injector - inject water to grow your crystal seeds faster
- More fluid crafting options
A note on assets
Many of the textures/models are recolours of original AE2 textures/models, as such those textures fall under the AE2 texture licence; CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
This project requires Applied Llamagistics for 1.12. Any use with Applied Energistics 2 mainline is unsupported. This may change in the future when AE2 is actually usable.