UploadedJul 28, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
- Updated to 1.10.2
- Improved camera stability
- Updated to 1.7.2
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Made the camera more stable (still room for improvement)
- You now have to be crouching in order to activate the Arrow Cam
- The Arrow Cam will exit once you stop crouching
- Initial Release
- The player does not render while the Arrow Cam is active.
- The arrow is no longer tracked by clients after a certain distance on servers.
If you experience any caveats not listed here, please report them.