Attained Drops 2
See MCF page: MCF Page
"I created this mod initially to provide an interesting way to farm ender-pearls and then decided to add support for multiple different mob drops" - VapourDrive, 2014
Allowed by the MIT License and with permission from the original author, we have continued this mod to modern Minecraft versions, and rewritten most of it.
Vitalized Soil: The basis of drop attainment
Soil Planter: Creation of soil
Mob Drop Plant Seeds
Bulbs: The fifteen types
- AllowBonemeal - Whether or not bonemeal will work on plants
- SoilCreatorDiameter - Total diameter soil creator block is effective
- Slay hostile mobs to attain Soul Essence.
- Craft Mob-Drop Plant Seeds
- Craft the Vitalized Soil Planter
- Place the Vitalized Soil Planter in the world surrounded by grass or dirt (Form a ring around the planter)
- Wait for the Planter to chance the surrounding soil to Vitalized Soil
- Craft Mob-Drop Plant Seeds and plant them on Vitalized Soil
- Right-Click on Vitalized soil with a hostile mob drop (or bare hand for chat info)
- Bone-Meal plant or wait for it to fully mature (a fully mature one can be broken for seeds)
- Once fully mature the plant will sprout bulbs on top that correspond to the drop in the soil underneath
- There is a chance that the vitalized soil may revert to dirt.
- Planters slowly revert to dirt.