Atum 2: Return to the Sands
- A brand new dimension to explore made of 9 biomes
- Dungeons, ruins, and more to search
- 11 new mobs to encounter and fight
- 5 new animals to tame and hunt
- 35+ artifacts with special inbuilt abilities to collect
- A powerful pharaoh boss with variants to defeat
- Camel (Tameable, Armorable & Mountable)
- Desert Wolf (Tameable & Armorable)
- Alpha Desert Wolf (Tameable, Armorable & Mountable)
- Desert Rabbit
- Pharaoh (13 variants)
Biomes & Structures:
- Sand Plains
- Sand Hills
- Sand Dunes
- Limestone Mountains
- Limestone Crags
- Dead River
- Dead Oasis
- Ruins (19 variants)
Toss the scarab into the pool of water, must not be flying in Creative when you do.
Q: How do you get to Atum?
A: See the images above or the linked video
Q: How do you summon a Pharaoh, they just roll over!
A: Spoiler: Place four royal torches around the sarcophagus on the Carved Limestone, continuing the pattern. Make sure they are all lit.
Q: How do you light unlit torches?
A: Right click them with a torch or flint/steel.
Q: Can you downgrade to Forge ####?
A: No, we use pieces of the newer forge versions and cannot revert.
Q: This block/model isn't rendering right!
A: If you are running Optifine or another shader/render modifier you should take that report to them, not us.
If you have a bug report we do _not_ accept reports containing Optifine or unofficial Forge variants. Please remove those and if the bug persists continue to submit.
Rights of Use
You as the user may do the following with this mod without asking my permission.
- You may create videos or take screenshots and post them anywhere you please, I just ask that you note what the mod is and let people know where to get it.
- You may add it to a modpack as long as the modpack gives proper credit and links back to this page. You also assume all responsibilities for any bugs or support questions involving your modpack and this mod.
You as the user, may NOT do the following with the mod.
-You cannot redistribute or re-upload this mod without permission!
-You cannot decompile the code or reuse the artwork for other mods.