Auto Refresh is a clientside mod that automatically refreshes your server list and alerts you when your selected server comes online.
- Automatically refreshes your multiplayer server list
- Plays an alert sound when your selected server comes online
- If enabled, you will be connected to your selected server as soon as it comes online
- Delay between refreshes can be adjusted in the config
- Install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder
- Download the mod and place the jar file in .minecraft/mods
- If you've used a different version of this mod before, delete any existing autorefresh.cfg files from .minecraft/config
Yes, you can use this mod in your modpack. I'd prefer if you provide a link to the mod's CurseForge page, but that's up to you.