Better Questing - Quest Book
This mod adds a quest book to Funwayguy's Better Questing Mod. I found I needed it due to the large number of keybinds being used in my Mod Pack and no item to reach the questing guide easily.
- Added support for Better Questing 3
- Minimum version of Better Questing is 3.5.238
- Fixed issues with assets due to upgrade to 1.12.2 Forge
- Loosing support for 1.12.1
- Fixed issue with dual wielding questbooks
- Verified mod works with 1.12.1 & 1.12.2 and will tag as such
- NOTE: This is a temporary release until QuestBook update for Better Questing 3 is ready
- Refactored code to align with 1.12 coding standards
- Updated to Forge 1.12.1-22.214.171.1243
- Updated to Better Questing Core 2.5.236
- Bumped major version due to refactor of code
- Note This is a temporary release until Better Questing 3 comes out
- Wrapped QuestBook onRightClick method with isRemote to prevent double opening of Quest panel. Should address Issue #14.
- Updated QuestBook image with texture provided by KitKat573. Set QuestBook model to use item as parent instead of builtin. Addresses Issue #5
- Increased minor version as all tasks for 2.1 on the Roadmap are complete
- Updated QuestBook image with one provided by KitKat573. Closes Issue #5.
- Ran source code through formatter and cleanup checker in Eclipse to meet Java standards.
- Applied fix to onItemRightClick that was applied to 1.10.2 verison. Related to Issue #14.
- Updated version to 2.1.0-1.7.10 now that image has been updated.
- Initial Update to 1.10
- Added texture file support for Minecraft 1.8+
- Updated minimum requirement for Better Questing to 2.3.195
- Refactored naming of QuestBook item to ItemQuestBook for uniformity
- Moved Texture load logic to ClientProxy and created client specific method so mod will load server side
- Covers the 1.10.2 side of Issue #11 and closes it out.
- Updated QuestBook system to use Bookmark system and 2.x API.
- Now requires a minimum of Better Questing 2.0.190.
- Split versioning to show Minecraft version since 1.10.2 version is also being released.
- Code Cleanup
- Removed Excess Textures
- Verified Code worked with latest 1.x version of Better Questing (1.0.173)
- Add a config file to disable quest and party notifications
- Abstract Logger into it's own package
- Add config option to spawn with new player
- Quest completion notifications, book will take on the enchanted effect when you complete a quest
- Party invite notification, book will take on the enchanted effect when you get a party invite
- Basic Unit Tests (Coverage 50%)
- Fix for Dual Wielding Quest Books (Issue #15)
- Version Checker
- Continuous Integration
- Unit Tests (Coverage 80%)
- Integration Tests
Of course you can use it in your mod packs!