Better With Addons-0.35.jar
FilenameBetter With Addons-0.35.jar
UploadedApr 2, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Adds the ability to make portals with BWR
- Adds Paper Armor
- Adds Tea Crops. They will grow into different types of tea based on where they're grown.
- Adds the Nabe for brewing tea.
- Adds Poisoned Yas, made from dipping Yas into a Nabe filled with poison. Poison is brewed from common rush, nether wart, redstone, glowstone, gunpowder and spider eye.
- Adds more configs.
- Adds a whitelist of additional blocks that can be water sources for Aqueducts, specifically for Streams compatibility.
- Changes how the Yumi fires. It now takes a little less long to fire and the arrows are very fast, but during the initial draw it's no longer possible to loose the arrow.
- Changes Aqueducts to detect long stacks of screwpumps instead of a maximum of one.
- Updates zh_CN.lang (DYColdWind)
- Fixes tasty sandwiches not being able to be made from cooked Clownfish. Pufferfish is still exempt as you should not be making tasty food from poison.
- Fixes the Ancestral Infuser showing the spirit amount required for a recipe even if the structure isn't valid to begin with.
- Fixes SizedIngredient affecting oredict entries.
- Fixes the method for cooking the pies being inconsistent with BWM
- Removes the door recycling recipe until it is properly fixed in BWM