Better With Addons-0.39.jar
FilenameBetter With Addons-0.39.jar
UploadedApr 20, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Adds Zen Garden Sand (which doesn't make much sense considering these are usually made from gravel)
- Adds Recessed Tatami Mats
- Adds Log Burning, making logs drop ash when burnt in world.
- Adds config options for how much iron and sand is required to make ironsand and all the other parameters (like how much of each metal drops from Kera)
- Updates zh_CN.lang (DYColdWind)
- Speeds up Clutchboxes
- Bumps up Protection of Samurai Armor to diamond-ish levels.
- Makes Tatami Mats less awkward to place. They now should place like beds.
- Fixes Leaves dropping broken metadata items when silktouched
- Fixes two crashes with getBlockFaceShape. Oops.
- Fixes Worldscale Ore being unbreakable
- Fixes Aqueduct Water acting like a fluid tank and adds a config option to preserve that behavior