Better With Addons-0.40.jar
FilenameBetter With Addons-0.40.jar
UploadedApr 26, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Adds dying recipes for fleece, glass and terracotta
- Adds configs for adjusting the batch size of dye recipes and also an option to remove the vanilla dying recipes.
- Adds High Efficiency recipes for Tsukas, Fusumas, Drying Unit and Soaking Unit.
- Adds a bonemeal to glue recipe (disabled by default because it conflicts with Kibble, you can still make both kibble and glue but you have to be a bit careful not to exceed 64 bonemeal when making kibble)
- Fixes Mooshrooms fissioning into two cows and 10 mushrooms.
- Fixes Saplings not breaking instantly because they were trying very hard to be leaves instead probably
- Fixes Greatarrows crash when impacting Biomes o Plenty soil (for how much shit i gave them about the farming crash i make a lot of the same mistakes)
- Fixes Paper Lantern recipe missing entirely
- Fixes cullfaces on recessed Tatami Mats aka they'll look better when combined with other slat blocks