Better With Mods-0.9-1.9.4
FilenameBetter With Mods-0.9-1.9.4.jar
UploadedAug 23, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.9 Versions
The Block Dispenser Update
- Added the Block Dispenser. Will dispense and remove blocks based on if the redstone signal is on or off, respectively. Can plant reeds and seeds, and place Repeaters and Comparators facing away from the dispenser itself. Will shear sheep without harming them, but will do horrible things to wolves and chickens.
- Added Wind Chimes. This late-game item is a more effective tool for weather detection, as it does not need direct line of sight of rain or storm clouds to activate. Can provide a strong redstone signal when it detects weather, an entity passes through it, or gives a short redstone pulse when a player right clicks it. Comes in iron or reed variants.
- Added checks to Detector Blocks so they must face upwards to detect rain in arid biomes.
- Added Soulforged Steel tools. Durability comparable to diamond, enchantability comparable to gold.
- Fixed inability to place torches on the Detector Block.
- Fixed the Anchor block not returning rope when right-clicked with empty hands.
- Added a debug config option to print the FakePlayer UUID to console when a block using the FakePlayer does its logic. This is mainly to help servers that may have a UUID whitelist.
WARNING: BLOCK DISPENSER CAUSES CRASHES ON 1.10, SEPARATE VERSION WILL BE RELEASED SOON.