UploadedJun 27, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Expecting at least some major bugs, so this is a beta :P
* Add HCSaplings
* Make saplings start as ungrow seeds that are full grown to the normal vanilla sapling.
* Add Nethercoal Block (don't worry it doesn't take any new block ids)
* Add Wool Armor
* Low Durability, Leather tier armor for early game.
* Add Enchantment Type tooltip
* Shows what type of item can take the enchanted book or scroll
* Full internal rewrite
* Allow it to support *any* fluid and fluid container
* Add edge-case for lava, the source is removed but cannot be placed again. Just remove lava from the "fluid whitelist" config if you want normal lava
* Add CTM support to visually show stumps
* Keep track of placed logs so they do not become stumps.
* Remove the ancient stump blocks (they should not be in any worlds).
* Fix implementation
* After fed with seed they will hatch the next morning
* Improve implementation to give more random spawns
* Fix bug that made the player sometimes end up back at original spawn.
* Move to a capability, less buggy on the client side.
* Allow dying tanned leather armor.
* Internally update RTFM, cleanup how docs are structured and make the website mirror better along with it.
* Internal Rework of Penalty Status effects.
* Makes HCInjury, HCGloom, HCHunger, and more very configurable.
* Fix millstone ignoring "transparent" blocks like Leaves.
* Fix issue some Planter bugs
* Internal optimizations for cooking pots, kiln and breeding harness - thanks Thiakil