UploadedApr 3, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Java 6
This is a port of 1.4.3 for Minecraft 1.10.2. Everything should work, but it is not heavily tested in this version.
Here is the whole changelog since 1.3.2 (the last version for 1.10):
- Fixed a bunch of bugs (I can't list them, it's a huge amount)
- Added translation support!
- Added German translation (Thanks to QuImUfu)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Added Simplified Chinese translation (Thanks to Degh_Cilon_)
- Recoded the installer. There are more options now, it supports translations, creates a profile, etc
- Recoded the options screen. For now there aren't noticeable differences, but the new code supports stuff that I'll be using in the future
- Recoded the whole patching system, fixing incompatibilities with other mods.
- Added Fast Beacon (the beacon should do server things on the server and client things on the client, which is a bit faster)
- Added Fast Hopper (the hopper should be way faster. TIP: placing building blocks (like stone) on top of the hopper stops it from picking up items, which reduces lag)
- Added Fast Beacon Render
- Added option for memory preallocation
- Added Update Checker
- Added option for fog
- Changed the "restart" trigger for the options menu. It shouldn't ask you to restart when you don't even need :)
- Fixed options menu not saving
- Added Fast Creative Search. It should be noticeable in modpacks with lots of items :)
- Fixed "double respawning" bug
- Fixed fast creative search conflict with other mods custom tabs
- Added Multithreaded (Async) Creative Search
- Fixed the options button not using translation
- Fixed the options button overlapping other buttons
Note: 1.4.3 compared to 1.3.2 is a whole recode of the mod.