Beyond Belief Shaders
Beyond Belief Shaders (aka. Bbepc) started creation back in Aug 2015 by Daniel Rodriguez Moya. He has given me permission to update this shader and to upload it here for everyone here to enjoy. Updates come out on the discord before they come here.
Someone asked this on discord and I shall clarify this here. This shaderpack works with any Minecraft version that has shaders mod or Optifine.
This Seus 10.2 modification is a total overhaul adding;
- Wet Effect (reflections off tiles when it rains)
- Dimension specific edits
- Toggles for almost everything
- Volumetric clouds
- Motion blur
- A more gentle and natural seeming coloration of lighting both day and night
- Improved water
- Depth of field (DOF)
- Slower waving leaves and moving clouds
- Works on new Nvidia drivers!! (In v1.1+)
- Witchery mod werewolf mode messes with lens flare and haze
- Will not display red effect from Random things blood moons and can cause the screen to go black at certain heights during the event
- Conquest textures loading weird in 1.12 (not tested on older versions)
- Does not work on mac or with intel gpus
You can now toggle bloom on and off. Additionally I decreased the bloom in the nether!!
Volumetric clouds (With toggle)
removed some useless settings
Brightened nether and added some toggles, also adjusted lava and fire value in the nether
Gave the End a sky and adjusted its brightness
Added in Low light fuzziness. Fixed water for 1.13 and added some sexy options. gbuffers_weather error fixed. Animation speed settings.
Various Bug fixes.
Fixed white screen issue on Nvidia cards with newer drivers.
Added: Rainwater effects on blocks and other misc. effects (I forgot what I all did)
Initial release by Daniel
Original version (v0.5 "lite")
video by Craftstones showing off the shaders and how to install
Official modpack using this shader pack: The SteamBox 3
Click here to join the discord and share your ideas or get early betas.
Daniel (original edits to Seus)
Sonic Either (for base)
Sildur (helping with options menu)