UploadedFeb 12, 2019
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
* You can now specify NBT data for bounty objectives and rewards! See this page for details on how to customize bounties.
* Modpack makers: GameStages support has been added. You can now hide specific bounty objectives and rewards behind different stages. See this page for details on how to add stages to bounties.
* Bounties now have different artwork depending on it's rarity tier! (Thank you AkiShirai! He says it's placeholder art but it looks great!)
* Added a config option for whether or not bounty boards are dropped when broken (Default: true)
* You can now specify a min-max range for the amount given of individual rewards.
* Bounty rewards are now weighted, just like bounty objectives
* Experience is now given by default for turning in bounties (Can be customized in config)
* Added a few new default bounties which show off use of NBT data in bounties and rewards
* Holding shift while hovering over a bounty will now cycle through tooltips for each item-based objective and reward for the bounty. This is used to show you additional data about the item needed to complete the bounty.
* Updated ru_ru.lang (Thanks to kellixon)
* Updated zh_cn.lang (Thanks to RisingInIris2017)
* Bountiful now requires Forge `22.214.171.12468+` - most people should be using this already.