UploadedNov 23, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- Updated to minecraft 1.12.2
- The heat exchange is now a single item, rather than 3. It's still placed in the same way as before though.
- Existing heat exchangers probably won't load up correctly. (So they might be facing the wrong way, and they will loose all fluid contained within them)
- Its default texture is now closer to iron and quartz pipes than tanks.
- Fixed a crash related to wire gate descriptions
- Fixed the pipe event bus calling event handlers multiple times (not fully fixed yet though for overriden methods)
- Added the missing version JSON web link.
- Fixed pipe textures not being allocated properly if multiple pipes used the same texture