Bring your base! Capsules can capture a region containing any blocks or machines, then deploy and undeploy at will. Inspired by Dragon Ball capsules.
Detailed informations on the wiki : https://github.com/Lythom/capsule/wiki
Join us on Discord ! https://discord.gg/wZpBVdr
You first need a capture base. This is where you can initialize a capsule with it's first content. You'll be able to capture the region on top of it.
"Capture Base" recipe
Then you need an empty capsule (the top item is a stone button) :
"Iron Empty Capsule" recipe, default capture size : 1x1x1
"Gold Empty Capsule" recipe, default capture size : 3x3x3
"DiamondEmpty Capsule" recipe, default capture size : 5x5x5
Throw it near the capture base !
- Right click : activate
- Right click while activated : throw the capsule.
- Once the content is captured, the capsule can be deployed or undeployed at will.
Note that all the capsule can be dyed (affect the base color) and labeled (sneak + right click).
- Deploy : Right click once to activate, right click again to throw at the preview positions (are ahead not aiming a block).
- Undeploy : Right click the "Deployed" capsule and the content will be stored again into the capsule, whereever it currently is.
- Label : Sneak + Right click to open the label editing screen.
Deploy / undeploy