Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Reorganized block drop code to address dupe bugs and other issues.
- Resolved light cache crash experienced when using more recent Forge versions.
- Overhauled cached lighting system; should resolve mob spawns and crop growth.
- Added rail slope fill configuration option (for sloped rails above Carpenter's Blocks).
- Added proper top face rendering to routable fluids.
- Added permissions support for offline-mode servers.
- Added inverted Collapsible block, and converted to 16-step increments (existing ones will break, sorry).
- Fixed daylight sensor not updating neighbors properly. [mickelus]
- Many garage door changes, including:
- Fixed garage door not checking power state of connected doors.
- Garage door can now be connected in any contiguous configuration and will act as a single entity.
- Garage door open/close sound now only plays from piece closest to player.
- Garage door now fills in voids introduced by destroying barriers beneath a door piece (configurable).
- Garage door now better replicates adjacent door properties upon creation.
- Garage doors in open state no longer susceptible to explosion damage.
- Garage doors in closed state now destroy properly from explosions.
- Reverted Presence sound fix -- fixes only hearing default wooden block sounds.
- Tweaked permissions to correct some false positives, such as safe breaking animations.