Charset is a "set of characters". In practice, this refers to a highly modular Minecraft mod, where each module provides an useful, simple implementation of a feature.
This CurseForge mirror of Charset provides releases for Minecraft 1.10.2.
- Audio - an iteration over Computronics's server->client audio playback system.
- Decoration - adds a Factorization-esque Poster.
- Drama - adds the Drama in a Bottle, your pocket drama generator!
- Gates - adds logic gates.
- Pipes - adds a minimalist item transport system centered around Pipes and Shifters.
- Storage - adds Barrels, as well as a way to lock inventories with Locks.
- Tweaks - adds simple tweaks to enhance the gameplay experience.
- Wires - adds Redstone Cables and Bundled Cables. Buggy - disabled by default.
- Wrench - adds a simple wrench which can also rotate multiparts.