This page currently contains an outdated version of Vazkii's Charset fork kept for compatibility purposes. Please go here instead!
Charset is a modular mod made by asie. This is just a version for 1.10.
Original charset homepage: http://charset.asie.pl/
If you're in 1.9.4 or older, go there.
This is not a continuation or a takeover, just a port.
‽ (Lib), Base library
- | (Pipes), Item transport system
- * (Tweaks), Gameplay/aesthetic tweaks to vanilla
- + (Wires), Redstone cabling with analog support
- & (Gates), Simple redstone gates
- ♫ (Audio), Tape drives and various audio transport methods (off by default)
- # (Storage), Things useful for storage (Backpacks, Locks, Barrels, etc.)
- ⚐ (Decoration), Various decorative objects
- ! (Drama), Drama generator in Minecraft, Joke module (off by default)
- / (Wrench), A wrench, which happens to rotate multiparts
Normally modules can be downloaded from the website and meshed into one jar. Since Curse doesn't have that functionality, a config file is added where you can turn them on and off. Note that doing so will only disable the features ingame, not the mod itself from showing up in the mod list.