Charset Tweaks is a Charset project dedicated to various small tweaks which impact gameplay while not adding any additional content and not large enough to get their own, independent mods.
- tweak.anvilDyeItems - allows dyeing item names in the Anvil
- tweak.bonemeal - allows controlling what blocks and items can be bonemealed, as well as optionally enabling old-style bonemeal behaviour (instant growth)
- tweak.doubledoors - makes double doors open at the same time upon right-clicking just one
- tweak.equalizeMobChances - allows a mob wearing armor comparable to yours to rarely spawn
- tweak.fix.playerdamageanimation - fixes player directional damage animation
- [0.5.0.248g+] tweak.mapCompass - holding a map in one hand and a compass in another will lead you to its center
- tweak.mobControl - control which mob types are or are not allowed to spawn
- tweak.pushableTnt - allows players to push TNT around by hand or projectile
- [0.5.0.248c+] tweak.rightClickHarvest - smart implementation of the "right-click to harvest" tweak, with whitelist/blacklist facilities for the mechanic
- [0.5.0.248f+] tweak.shovelUntill - left-clicking farmland with a shovel turns it into dirt, without having to dig it out fully.
- tweak.zorro - zorro
Tweaks provided, but disabled by default:
- tweak.remove.* - options to remove: nether portals, the Recipe Book button, sprinting, vanilla-style tools.
- tweak.voidGenerator - simple, optional void overworld generator
All of those tweaks can be manually enabled/disabled by setting them to ENABLE or DISABLE in charset/modules.cfg.
This version of the mod requires CharsetLib!