Chunk Pregenerator V1.12-2.0
FilenameChunk Pregenerator V1.12-2.0.jar
UploadedFeb 2, 2019
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
New BIG Patch for Chunk Pregen:
The Top Big Changes:
- Loads of Fixes.
- Commands Gui which can be accessed inworld from the PregenKey (I) => WorldView => Commands. (Requires Cheats enabled)
- Preview Gui works with Optifine now and also has multi dimension support.
This is a larger patch with 2 Big new features a lot of stability features.
I hope you like those. I had loads of fun rewriting a lot of things from scratch to make it much better.
- Fixed: Bug with Optifine that would crash worldload.
- Fixed: Crashing loop with Hotload dimension autorestart system.
Version 2.0 Beta 4:
- Fixed: A couple bugs with 1.7.10 mods. (Took all day)
- Fixed: A couple typos in the WorldView.
- Added: A Fail Option with a warning into the Preview when taking a world so it does not get stuck.
- Fixed: A couple bugs during ports.
- Added: A new feature that basically runs a pregen command on every new dimension that was loaded with the onDimensionCreation.txt (For ModPack Makers)
Version 2.0 Beta 3:
- Fixed The Cacti bug. (Insider)
Version 2.0 Beta 2:
- Fixed: Seed Text Field now supports continues buttonpresses. (Holding keys down)
- Fixed: Changing the size of the texture would crash the previewer.
- Fixed: Switching dimensions without applying size or starting a uncreated dimension without applying size would throw loads of OpenGLErrors because the texture wasn't resized properly.
- Fixed: Structures that can not actually spawn won't be shown on the Preview
- Fixed: Gui Scale when reduce scale button is pressed is now reduced properly. (Note if the window is really to small that the scale might be going to small still)
- Added: Option to Control which dimensions and in which order the dimensions are shown in the Preview UI. And if it should ignore other dimensions too. (Only added for ModPack Makers)
- Fixed: Changing the seed actually resets the world now if you started pregenerating once
- Fixed: Tooltips weren't drawn when the world wasn't created
Version 2.0 Beta 1:
- Fixed: Memory leaks with PostProcessing Only Generation.
- Removed: Outdated Memory Leak Prevention Systems that was slowing down worldgen speed drastically if reached.
- Fixed: Server Side Crashes when using certain Pregen UI features.
- Changed: Reworked all Guis and removed loads of bugs and increased stability drastically (not including the preview gui)
- Changed: Moved a lot of Gui Code into the Per MC version API. (Less porting work)
- Added: Sliders have now a Scrollwheel support + when the Ctrl button is pressed it moves by a factor of 10
- Added: Preview UI now having MultiDimension support
- Disabled: HighCompression mode because I couldn't get it to work at all
- Added: Generation Type added.
- Fixed: Stopping the Pregeneration yourself will break structure view
- Finished: Rewrite of the Seed Previewer
- Added: UI For A couple of commands to simplify things.
- Fixed: A couple bugs that came up during porting.