Cobalt Mod - Think blue
Use a Forge Version above [188.8.131.5279] for the 1.12.2 version! Otherwise the Game crashes with:
The current version for 1.11.2 and 1.12.2 doesn't contain every feature listed here. Its a rewrite of the 1.7.10 version!
All Advancements and Recipes will follow soon for the 1.12.2 version. Check the development on the Github page.
This mod adds the ore Cobalt and a lot of other Stuff
- 19 new Achievements:
- Holy ore
- Tasty Apple?
- Time to block the Cobalt
- 5 new Biomes + 2 Dimensions
- Biomes "Cobex Forest", "Blue Mountains", "Deep Swamp", "Tall Forest", "Highlands"
- Spreading plague
- Temple to create a bridge between the dimensions, smaller dungeons
Main Thread: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1294004-1-12-2-forge-cobalt-mod-think-blue
Installation:Download the Mod and put it in the Mods folder(%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
2. Download ForgeInstaller.
3. Start ForgeInstaller
5. Launch Minecraft and choose the Forge profile.
- Cobaltore can only be found in the dimension
- The spawnrate of the temple is changeable in the config(low number means more temples and high mean less. Like a difficulty)
- You should have atleast a iron armor or better(diamond, cobalt), when you go in the dimension or near the temple
- The portal can be lit with the fireshard
Speed: 1.0 (double speed of a zombie)
Speed: 0.4 (little less than a zombie)
Immunity against fire/lava
Speed: 1.0/3.0 if it gets hurt
Health: Varries(Vanilla Slime)
Damage: (Vanilla Slime)
Armor: (Vanilla Slime)
Loot: Blue Slimeball