This is a server only mod that adds colored chat to your game.
There are only bukkit plugins that do this. But i've worked on a way that does this with forge.
- /nick <nick> - Sets a nickname for yourself. Leave nick empty to reset
- /color <color> - Sets a color for yourself. Leave color empty to get a list of colors, or enter "random" to get a random color
- /realname <nick> - See who is behind a nickname.
- /coords - Shout out your coördinates in chat.
- /group - OP Only command. Can take these subcommands:
- create <Name>- Creates a group with Name
- remove <Name> - Removes group Name
- addUser <Group> <Name>- Adds user Name to Group
- delUser <Group> <Name> - Removes user Name from Group
- color <Group> <color> - Sets a color for the group.
- save - Saves the groups to a file in the world root
- load - Loads the groups from a file in the world root
- /colorchat - OP Only command. Can take these subcommands:
- version - Displays version of colorchat
- save users - Saves users to a file in the world root
- load users - Loads users from a file in the world root
- save groups - Saves groups to a file in the world root
- load groups - Loads groups from a file in the world root
For ColorChat (and all my other mods) K4Lib is required!
You're allowed to use this mod in any pack you want, as long as it's not behind a paywall.