Computeacube is a ComputerCraft fork for 1.12.2, any bug at this version has to be reported on this page not on the original ComputerCraft page
What Computeacube brings is an improvement of ComputerCraft at different levels:
For the Turtles:
- Added turtle.use, turtle.useUp, turtle.useDown (allows to use an item or to have an interaction with a blocks like a right click)
- Addition of extra parameters to turtle.craft (now you can specify the craft table used in inventory from 1 to 4, example: tutle.craft (quantity, slot))
- Improved turtle.drop and turtle.suck (gives the possibility to specified a slot)
- Added turtle.inspectSlot, turtle.inspectSlotUp, turtle.inspectSlotDown (allow you to see which items are in a chest at a specified slot)
For Turtles and Computers:
- Added the BigInteger API (allow you to push back the calculation limit of integers, this is an implentation of the CCTweaks feature developed by SquidDev)
- Added the BigDecimal API (allow to push back the limit of computation of the decimal numbers)
- Added the Socket API (allow you to communicate outside computercraft thanks to the TCP socket system)
- Added API WorldUtils (allow the conversion between numeric and alphanumeric ids of blocks)
- Added the BitOp API (this is an extension of the Bit library)
- Added API Regex (allow you to find more advanced patterns through java regex)
- Added the AdvMath API (gives some more advanced mathematical functions)
- Added the Serial API (allow the serialization of variables as bits to take fewer places)
For the Pocket:
- Render Pocket as a map in hand (Implementation of the CCTweaks feature developed by SquidDev)
- Added pocket.getEntity () (get informations about the player or the entity that has it)
ComputerCraft is a modification for Minecraft that’s all about computer programming. It allows you to build in-game Computers and Turtle Robots, and write programs for them using the Lua programming language. The addition of programming to Minecraft opens up a wide variety of new possibilities for automation and creativity. If you’ve never programmed before, it also serves as excellent way to learn a real world skill in a fun, familiar environment.
This mod is licenced under the ComputerCraft licence at the time of forking.
About ComputerCraft License
ComputerCraft Public License
Version 1.0.0 (Based on Minecraft Mod Public License 1.0.1)
Minecraft: Denotes a copy of the PC Java version of the game “Minecraft” licensed by Mojang AB
User: Anybody that interacts with the software in one of the following ways:
- recompile or compile
Mod: The mod code designated by the present license, in source form, binary
form, as obtained standalone, as part of a wider distribution or resulting from
the compilation of the original or modified sources.
Dependency: Code required for the mod to work properly. This includes
dependencies required to compile the code as well as any file or modification
that is explicitly or implicitly required for the mod to be working.
The present license is granted to any user of the mod. As a prerequisite,
a user must own a legally acquired copy of Minecraft
This mod is provided 'as is' with no warranties, implied or otherwise. The owner
of this mod takes no responsibility for any damages incurred from the use of
this mod. This mod alters fundamental parts of the Minecraft game, parts of
Minecraft may not work with this mod installed. All damages caused from the use
or misuse of this mad fall on the user.
3. Play rights
The user is allowed to install this mod on a Minecraft client or server and to play
4. Modification rights
The user has the right to decompile the source code, look at either the
decompiled version or the original source code, and to modify it.
5. Distribution of original or modified copy rights
Is subject to distribution rights this entire mod in its various forms. This
- original binary or source forms of this mod files
- modified versions of these binaries or source files, as well as binaries
resulting from source modifications
- patch to its source or binary files
- any copy of a portion of its binary source files
The user is allowed to redistribute this mod partially, in totality, or
included in a distribution.
When distributing binary files, the user must provide means to obtain its
entire set of sources or modified sources at no cost.
All distributions of this mod must remain licensed under the CCPL.
All dependencies that this mod have on other mods or classes must be licensed
under conditions comparable to this version of CCPL, with the exception of the
Minecraft code and the mod loading framework (e.g. Forge).
Modified version of binaries and sources, as well as files containing sections
copied from this mod, should be distributed under the terms of the present
7. Use of mod code and assets in other projects
It is permitted to use the code and assets contained in this mod (and modified
versions thereof) in other Minecraft Mods, provided they are non-commercial.
However: the code and assets may not be used in commercial mods, mods for other
games, other games, other non-game projects, or any commercial projects.
When using code covered by this license in other projects, the source code used
must be made available at no cost and remain licensed under the CCPL.
If you choose to contribute code or assets to be included in this mod, you
agree that, if added to to the main repository at
https://github.com/dan200/ComputerCraft, your contributions will be covered by
this license, and that Daniel Ratcliffe will retain the right to re-license the
mod, including your contributions, in part or in whole, under other licenses.
|The MIT License (MIT)|
|Copyright (c) 2015-2017 SquidDev|
|Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy|
|of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal|
|in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights|
|to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell|
|copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is|
|furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:|
|The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all|
|copies or substantial portions of the Software.|
|THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR|
|IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,|
|FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE|
|AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER|
|LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,|
|OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE|