Cubic Villager MOD
Minecraft 1.12.2 - Forge 18.104.22.1684+
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Forge 22.214.171.1246+
Minecraft 1.7.10 - Forge 10.13.4.1558+
- Craft the wand using a emerald block and diamonds, blaze rods.
- Use the wand to villager, it will dropping a VILLAGER BLOCK. (Consume a time of the wand.)
- Villager block can connect with BC pipes etc...
Burn villager block using furnace, it turns to vacant villager block. Vacant villager block can be use as decoration block.
To revert villager block into villager.
- Place 2 emerald blocks vertically.
- Then place villager block above this.
Right click the villager block with wand, it drop block with trade informations. (Consume 2 times of the wand.)
Do you want heal worned wand?
- Right-click the wand in mid-air.
- Then repair the wand (add 21 times usage, up to 42 times) using one emerald in your inventory.
To get villager slab… (Until version 0.28)
- Craft vacant villager block with axe (wood, iron, stone, gold, diamond).
Craft with two slabs, Vacant villager block come back.
- Kill villager using sword or axe. (Some emeralds will drop.)
How to change result of crafting with two villager slabs.
Use MOD configuration screen(IT'S EASY! KEEP MINECRAFT RUNNING!) or change
B:RecipeVillagerSlabsIsRecovery in configuration file.(Need restart Minecraft, or only in server)
If B:RecipeVillagerSlabsIsRecovery is false, result is vacant villager block. Otherwise, result is villager block.
This option is applied from server if you playing in SMP.