This mod contains 2 customizable world generators for OpenCubicChunks mod:
- CustomCubic: similar in overall functionality to vanilla customized world type, but organized differently, with better GUI, and without any height limits. World generator options include
- water level
- enable/disable caves
- enable/disable strongholds
- alternative stronghold position generator, spreads them over spheres around world origin instead of circles of different radius (not in gui!)
- enable/disable villages, mineshafts, temples, ocean monuments, woodland mansions (generation of these structures not implemented!)
- enable.disable ravine generation
- enable/disable dungeon generation, customize amount
- enable/disable water lakes, customize rarity
- enable/disable lava lakes, customize rarity (there are some issues with that currently)
- enable/disable lava oceans (option not implemented yet!)
- select biome for single biome mode, biome size and river size (option not implemented yet!)
- ore customization:
- option to add/remove ores, and generate any block as an ore (with exception of some tile entities)
- customization of noise generators, with real time preview of example 2d slice of terrain across different biomes
- "generator layers" - allows to use different presets for different predefined areas (not in gui!)
- Customization of "block replacers" - Customize "stone block", dirt depth, ocean block and more (not in gui!)
- FlatCubic: similar in functionality to vanilla superflat, but without height limits.
- Add/remove layers, set block to generate in layer
For cubic chunks versions 1.10.2-0.0.871.0, 1.11.2-0.0.856.0, 1.12.2-0.0.852.0 and earlier these generators are parts of cubic chunks.
Installation and dependencies:
Download the mod and required dependencies, install MinecraftForge, put the downloaded mods into mods folder.
This mod requires OpenCubicChunks, and to access generator customization GUI - also requires MalisisCore. There is no customization GUI for 1.10.2 version. These options can be accessed only with NBT editor or by creating a world on newer version and copying level.dat file to 1.10.2.
The custom world generators, with a few exceptions, won't be able to use any world generation features added by other mods. All other compatibility issues of OpenCubicChunks still apply.