Upgrading from 1.14 to 1.14.1 will cause chests placed to lose their contents.
Additionally they will turn invisible, chests that exist as items should continue to function normally. Nope turns out everything disappears.
This mod adds a type of chest that can be described as 'cursed' as well as Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Obsidian variants.
These chest only combine vertically and to merge them you must shift right click on an existing chest.
Chest information and recipes
A cursed chest is identical to the regular chest however it merges vertically. (27 stacks)
A cursed iron chest can store twice the amount of items a regular chest can. (54 stacks)
A cursed gold chest can store triple the amount of items a regular chest can. (81 stacks)
A cursed diamond chest can store quadruple the amount of items a regular chest can. (108 stacks)
A cursed obsidian chest is the same as the cursed diamond chest in terms of storage however it will not be blown up by explosions (acts like obsidian).
NinjaPhenix1 - Mod Code, Textures
Yanis48 - French Translation
XuyuEre - Simplified Chinese Translation
Potential future features
- Curse of binding to lock a chest to a specific player
- Trapped chest variant
- Obsidian chest Added in 1.0.3 (Recipe fixed in 1.0.4)
- Fix placement when not sneaking Added in 1.1.5
- Search bar Added in 1.1.5
- Chest Upgrades Added in 1.1.5
- API for mod devs to add new chest types (e.g. Silver chest) & to add new Chest Upgrades Added in 1.1.5