Custom Main Menu/Actions
Actions are executed when a user clicks on a button or a text. There are various ones that can simply open guis,connect to servers or load a world.
- type : The type of action, valid values are: openLink, openGui, quit, refresh, connectToServer, loadWorld, openFolder
The rest of the action properties are determined by the type of action:
- link : The link that's supposed to open
- gui : The gui that's supposed to open, click here for a list of the vanilla guis. This can also be a custom gui.
- ip : The ip of the server to connect to
- dirName : The name of the directory the save is saved in (in the saves folder).
- saveName : Not really necessary, might appear as the name of the save in certain dialogs while loading the world.
- folderName : Then name of the folder that should be opened. (Uses the .minecraft folder as the root folder)
quit and refresh do not require any additional properties.